Did You Know: The Clarkson Hockey program has amassed 10,001 goals since the 1920-21 season?

Monday, March 13, 2006

I didn't see that one coming.

Sure, I called Brown to upset Princeton in the semis of the Women's ECACHL Final Four at Appleton last weekend. But if you told me that it was going to be Harvard and Brown in the finals, and it was going to be decided by a fifteen minute shootout in the first period, I probably would've said you're crazy. Brown even had the requisite three goals in the finals that I'd been clamoring for all along, and then let a 3-1 lead slip away in six minutes. What a crazy way to end the ECAC season. Harvard, Princeton and St. Lawrence all move on to the NCAA's with St. Lawrence getting a home game against Minnesota-Duluth on Saturday at 7:00pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home