Did You Know: The Clarkson Hockey program has amassed 10,001 goals since the 1920-21 season?

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hockey Scores on Your Cell? Yes Please!

Our colleagues over at College Hockey News where we maintain our other, more worldly blog have a smashing new invention that will revolutionize the way you spend your time out on the weekends: Up-to-date college hockey scores on your cell phone. BRILLIANT!

At first I thought it was due to my prompting which came about after an incident at a wedding two weeks ago when Brett and I called and text messaged someone who we will call "Steve" roughly 45 times in the span of a 20 minute period to see if Clarkson had pulled it out against UMass-Amherst. In reality, Adam and Mike over at CHN were already all over it, and after I sent my suggestion, they sent me the link: scores.collegehockeynews.com.

Just punch this baby into your cell phone, bookmark it, and bingo you're ready for this weekend. Updated scores. At the bar. Sitting in the car trying to get out of Cheel Parking Lot. Even in Canton.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are these score updates sent via a text message??

7:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outstanding! I've been messing around with my cell for a long time now and you just kept me out of the mental health ward.

10:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home